Intensive Test Prep - TOEFL©*
- 2 periods daily, Monday - Friday
- 4-week sessions – Take 1 or more sessions
Upcoming 4-Week Session Dates
April 27-May 22
May 26-June 19
June 22-July 17
Group classes with fewer than 3 students enrolled at the time of the class start date are subject to cancellation or rescheduling at the discretion of the school.
The Intensive Test Prep - TOEFL class is designed for students who are aiming to achieve or improve a TOEFL score which will allow them to reach their academic or professional goals. This class prepares you to excel on all four sections of the TOEFL: reading, listening, speaking, and writing. Your instructor will help you go beyond the basics with strategies that are tailored to your individual needs.
Why take Intensive Test Prep – TOEFL at ALPS?
- Small class guarantee – 3-8 students per class, 8 students maximum
- Systematic approach to each skill (Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing)
- Interactive and collaborative teaching style
- Individual attention to your weaknesses
- Focused, personalized feedback on your speaking and writing
- Many opportunities for practice with every TOEFL question type
What you'll learn
- The format of the TOEFL test, test scoring, and rubrics
- Strategies for note taking, time management, writing, speaking, and more
- How to diagnose your own strengths and weaknesses
- Useful vocabulary, grammar, sentence structure, and paragraph structure to improve your reading and listening comprehension as well as your speaking and writing
- ALPS Level 4 or higher (CEFR Level B2) on the ALPS Speaking & Listening and Reading & Writing placement tests
Contact info@EnglishInTheUSA.com for additional information and Session start dates.
*TOEFL is a registered trademark of Educational Testing Service. This publication has not been reviewed or endorsed by ETS.